Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Okay...I'm getting angry again...

You know, it's been quite a while since I last posted on Hear the Yawp. I guess that's for a couple of reasons. I have fallen prey to my own enemy - busy-ness. Yeah. I hate it. You don't get time to think. You don't get time to process things. You don't get time to spend with all the people you want to hang out with. And in the case of Hear the Yawp, there is just not a whole lot of "yawp-sounding." It's like the bumper sticker says, "If you're not irate, you're not paying attention. I suppose I haven't been paying enough attention!

So here's to paying more attention...

I will rant. Soon. And very soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you Still alive?


READ MY BLOGS!!!!!!!

And give me COMMENT LOVE!!

Bonnie said...

YEA!!! I love when people rant and if you really want to blow my mind step on some toes :):):)

I'm looking forward to these entries