Thursday, July 13, 2006

Redirection

If you are just checking to see what I have written lately and only skimming through this page, you are missing some good stuff. Click here or click on the comment link below to take you to the great things others have been saying on the "God Bless" post.

Also, you no longer have to be a registered blogger user to comment. I invite you to post comments and join the conversation. If you have never commented, please note that I will approve your comment before I publish it. It's not that I'm into censorship; I just don't want someone placing hateful comments that degrade other contributors to the conversation. To date that has not happened one time, and I have never had to reject a comment. So please go deeper. You are invited to contribute to the conversation.

And thanks, Chris, for suggesting I put something about this on the main site.

No comments: